Our partner is an independent industrial Group fully focused on the design, production and sale of components, integrated systems and modules for the automotive industry. Present in 27 countries, the Group employs 57,300 people at 110 production sites, 21 Research centers, 40 Development centers and 10 distribution platforms.
We are looking for an
Senior DSP Engineer
who is to work in Ireland.
- Lead Project Teams and report on Software Development activities as appropriate to the Software Team Leader.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to other SW Engineers as a SW Architect.
- Assist Team Leader with the following tasks as agreed:
- Reviews of Internal requirements, Customer Requirements, Specifications etc.
- Selecting appropriate design solutions and hardware platforms for embedded S/W development.
- General software & product design reviews and problem resolution.
- Complete scheduled tasks within assigned projects to deliver software development output to the project team as per agreed timing plan.
- Contribute to routine software design reviews, peer code reviews and software acceptance test activities on a regular basis.
- Comply with company Software Quality processes, ISO15504.
- Contribute to the definition of the Software Development requirements and deliverables.
- Facilitate and contribute to technical communication with relevant customers.
- Participate in Technology / Supplier / Tool Selection etc. for new developments.
- Support Product Marketing and Business Development activities as required.
- 8+ years working with embedded software.
- Embedded Software experience (a must); assembly, C, C++ for 8/16/32 bit micro controllers.
- Software technical architecture experience (ability to lead technical aspects of a project : SW Architect).
- Experience with ARM 9 and DSP development ( preferably TI DSPs).
- Experience with Advanced Video Processing, Video Encoding/Decoding, Vide Compression.
- IT / Telecom
- Manufacturing / Engineering
- Electrical Engineer
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to Mr. László Spiller: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.