Our global partner, one of the most innovative companies in the IT sector, is looking for an
Business Analytics Program Manager
who will be responsible for managing the Business Analytics Initiative program.
The goal of Business Analytics Initiative program:
- Understanding IT infrastructure and business critical data.
- Deploying solutions for server inventory and configuration data.
- Enhance data collected on infrastructure.
- Supporting CIO to apply analytic techniques to make proactive decisions.
- Manage the scan of 15,000 servers.
- Manage standard services to optimize the infrastructure.
- Manage and optimize application portfolio.
- Managing scope, cost, schedule, and deliverables.
- Coordinate project managers.
- Project planning, input validation, preparing program overview.
- Gain stakeholder agreement to proceed.
- Planning, tracking, change control, and risk management.
- Maintain and track weekly status.
- Host and participate in project calls.
- Represent BAI in the CIO governance activities.
- Prepare documents and present in reviews.
- Manage program level escalations.
- Financial planning.
- Monthly status reports and reviews.
- Degree in information technology.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in English.
- 5 years of experience in project management.
- Experience working in a global organization.
- Capable to work independently.
- Excellent drive and motivation.
- Ability to work in different time zones.
- IT / Telecom
- Project manager
- Budapest, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.