Our partner, a leading global financial services company, is looking for a
Lead IT Risk Analyst
who will be responsible for implementing and monitoring risk mitigation activities.
- Understand the local business application portfolio.
- Manage activities related with controls.
- Interpret information security policies and standards.
- Ensure that units understand their IT security responsibilities.
- Assist units in preparation for all audits.
- Identify deficiencies against information security standards.
- Monitor action plans of information security issues.
- Co-ordinate RCSA (Risk Control Self Assessment) process.
- People Management responsibilities.
- Degree in Information technology.
- Good communication skills in English.
- 5 years of experience in information security.
- Familiarity with ISO 27001, ISO 27002 (ISO 17799) and CoBIT.
- Good understanding of information security risk management.
- Experience within a Software Development environment.
- Manage Control practices demonstrating a pragmatic risk-based approach.
- Familiarity with databases, operating systems, encryption and development tools.
- Demonstrated ability to build high performing teams.
- IT / Telecom
- Network and System Engineer
- IT Consultant / Analyst / Auditor.
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.