Our partner, a leading global financial and IT services company, is looking for a
Lead Financial Analyst
who will be responsible for managing projects for various End of Life SW initiatives.
- Coordinate tracking the inventory and costs associated with purchases of extended support.
- Understand costs associated with extended support
- Identify population of SW that is coming to end of life.
- Build business case for costs to migrate.
- Make sure things are covered in Fall Plan.
- Track progress and escalate as necessary within delivery to meet deadlines.
- Develop and expand SW Replacement Program.
- Development of E2E spend management process for SW.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- 5 years of experience in Finance.
- 2 years of experience in Project Management.
- Experience in planning and pricing.
- Experience in consolidation and planning.
- IT / Telecom
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and cover letter to László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.