Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for
who will be responsible for end user deployment.
- Manage the inventory and ensure optimal reuse of the assets (workstation hardware, printers, and mobile).
- Manage tools deployment and adoption.
- Ensure local compliance with global IT strategy.
- Define business and users needs.
- Define deployment cadence, asset management, service quality and cost balance.
- Provide the deployment targets in relation with the business needs and the financial constraints.
- Review or create End User Deployment indicators, ensuring focus on customer satisfaction.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- 3 years experience in working with a global team.
- Experience in project management.
- Good analytical skills.
- IT / Telecom
- Project management
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.