Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for
Application Focal Points
who will be responsible for monitoring application status and lead application teams to solve critical IT situations impacting key manufacturing processes.
- Understand the application’s position in its process and in the overall portfolio.
- Confirm that the expected business benefits are being delivered by this application.
- Determine if the application requires enhancements to support.
- Support the application owner group.
- Participate in the creative problem solving process to drive problems towards a solution.
- Monitor application availability, record and address problems if necessary.
- Communicate with counterparts and coordinate IT teams from various IT areas.
- Report application availability status and enhancement plans towards management.
- Drive problem solving processes.
- Drive root cause analysis investigation process.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- 2 years of experience in leading global teams.
- Ability to understand underlying business goals of IT applications.
- Experience with integrated IT systems.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Confidence in leadership and decision making.
- IT / Telecom
- System integrator
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.