Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for
who will be responsible for managing system consolidation and server virtualization projects.
- Wave planning and input validation.
- Preparing program overview.
- Gain Application team agreement to proceed.
- Maintain and track weekly status of pre-launch waves.
- Participate in weekly resource priority calls.
- Migration planning.
- Host weekly Pipeline vs Tracker reconciliation meeting.
- Prepare documents and present in reviews.
- Manage program level escalations.
- Financial planning.
- Monthly status reports and reviews.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- 3 years experience in working with a global team.
- Experience in project management.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- IT / Telecom
- Project management
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.