Our global partner, a dynamically growing company in the financial sector, is looking for an
IT Financial Analyst
who will be responsible for the planning, co-ordination and management of technology capital expenditure and manpower resources.
- Business management and financial analysis.
- Budgeting and headcount management.
- Hardware capital provisioning (distributed server and storage investment).
- Liaison with IT Finance to prepare and iterate technology infrastructure allocation models.
- Headcount and contingent labour administration monthly tracking and reporting.
- Active participation in office space planning and management.
- Financial management of EU manpower cost centres, including monthly variance analysis.
- Reporting and communictaion
- Participating special projects.
- 3-5 years of exprience in finance or accounting.
- Certification in finance or accounting.
- Knowledge of technology capital funding and sourcing practices.
- Knowledge of electronic procurement systems (e.g. Ariba).
- Aptitude for IT and strong understanding of technology concepts.
- Methodical approach to financial analysis and accounting processes.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Effective organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Project management background would be useful.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel and Powerpoint
- IT / Telecom
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.