Our global partner, a dynamically growing company in the financial sector, is looking for a
Web Operations Administrator
who will be responsible for managing and supporting the core web infrastructure of the company.
- Manage Web Proxies, Load Balancers, PAC files, and Web Authentication products.
- Manage different web applications e.g. trading, internal directory, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience in administering Linux systems.
- Experience with web infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP and DNS.
- Deep Knowledge of load balancers and web proxy appliances, including functionality and client troubleshooting.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Fluent English.
- IT / Telecom
- System administration
- Budapest, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.