Our global partner, a leading global financial services company, is looking for
who will be responsible for databases containing financial data.
- Administering MSSQL databases.
- Performance monitoring, analysis and optimization.
- Migrating databases.
- Installing MSSQL Server upgrades.
- Administering backup and recovery databases.
- Documentation of implemented solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT.
- 3 years of experience in MSSQL Server administration.
- Some experience with other databases and query languages: e.g. Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Experience gained in global environment.
- Knowledge of storage and virtualization technologies.
- Advantage: Microsoft certifications.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- IT / Telecom
- Database administrator
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.