Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for
who will be responsible for creating and maintaining local Java applications.
- Understanding user and business requirements.
- System analysis and design.
- Developing Java based solutinos.
- Fixing and maintaining applications.
- Troubleshooting existing databases.
- Work as a part of a global team.
- Manage smaller projects.
- Monitor the market for new solutions and technologies.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- 2 years experience as a Java developer.
- Experience in managing smaller projects.
- Good analytical skills.
- IT / Telecom
- Programmer / Developer
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.