Our global partner, operating in the financial industry, is looking for a
who will be responsible for the development and implementation of self service reporting solutions that standardarizes L&D data and metrics. The role is also responsible for providing and distributing ahdoc reports and metrics across the EMEA community.
- Designs and analyzes moderately complex reports to satisfy business requirements.
- Uses broad discretion in developing solutions for business reporting issues.
- Influences decisions through advice, counsel and facilitating services to others, in area of specialization.
- Applies in-depth knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and processes and for the area or function.
- Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within area of specialization.
- Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams, and is involved in coaching and training of new recruits. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required.
- Complete all tasks in connection with the organization’s activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.
- Degree in Information technology.
- Strong MSSQL and DBA experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Basic for applications.
- Strong Excel knowledge.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong ability to analyze, manipulate and reformat large data sets.
- Methodical approach to complex tasks.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and complex work load.
- Experience with Business Objects Analytics tool set is an advantage.
- Experience with ASP.NET, SharePoint and latest web technologies is an advantage.
- Database specialist
- Business analysis
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.