Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for an
Infrastructure Program Manager
who will be responsible for a virtualization initiative to consolidate about 3900 servers to about 30 System z mainframes running the Linux operating system. The role will manage this effort called Enterprise Content Management (ECM) program.
- Wave planning, input validation, preparing program overview.
- Gain Application team agreement to proceed.
- Maintain and track weekly status of pre-launch waves.
- Participate in weekly resource priority calls.
- Migration planning.
- Maintain and track Monthly Migration Forecast spreadsheet.
- Host weekly Pipeline vs Tracker reconciliation meeting.
- Create and maintain ECM BTMT topsheet and solution records.
- Represent ECM in the CIO governance activities.
- Prepare documents and present in reviews.
- Manage program level escalations.
- Financial planning. Interface with Finance BA.
- Monthly status reports and reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT.
- 3 years experience in Project management in global matrix environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good presentation and facilitation skills.
- English: Fluent.
- IT / Telecom
- Budapest region.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.