Our partner, one of the biggest global IT companies, is looking for a
Lead Network Engineer
who will responsible for leading a team of professionals.
- Managing and actively participating technical projects.
- Leading a team of IT network professionals.
- Working together with network architects globally.
- Coordinating 3rd level technical support.
- Introducing new technologies.
- Reporting to management.
- MSc or BSc in information technology.
- 6 years of experience with Cisco technologies.
- Cisco certifications are preferred: CCNA, CCNP.
- Deep knowledge of WAN, LAN, switches, routers, firewalls.
- Knowledge of the latest network technologies.
- IT infrastructure design and troubleshooting experience.
- Experience in managing a team of IT professionals.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- IT / Telecom
- Network and system engineer
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.