Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT services, is looking for a
who will be responsible for network change design, including capacity upgrade and new client connectivity.
- Implementing complex telecommunications or data system integration solutions.
- Implement and engineer a solution based on a detailed project design.
- Resolves issues proactively during design and implementation phases.
- Pre-approval and validation of network configuration changes.
- Network documentation and support for configuration.
- L3 and additional operational support.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot networking hardware.
- Configure IP on multiple LAN components e.g. routers, switches, and servers.
- 3 years of experience in a corporate IT infrastructure.
- Experience in LAN, MAN, and WAN technologies.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- CCNA or CCNP certification.
- Experience with IP multicast and wireless technologies.
- Knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP).
- IP routing protocols (BGP, OSPF and RIP).
- Cisco required, Juniper, BNT and Arista advantage.
- UNIX knowledge and experience with script languages.
- Strong customer orientation.
- IT / Telecom
- Network and system engineer
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.