Our partner, one of the greatest innovators in IT, is looking for a
Unix System Engineer
who will have to work in a global technical team supporting storage product manufacturing.
- Administration of manufacturing test environment.
- Managing Unix based server farm and applications.
- Daily production support.
- Maintenance planning (scheduling and budget).
- New product implementation, upgrades and migrations.
- SAN structure maintenance and planning.
- Continuous CPU room status monitoring.
- Manage and fix hardware errors, test environment data paths and related applications.
- User and quota management.
- Work with mainframe and storage subsystems.
- Execute planned upgrades and maintenance activities.
- MSc or BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in two shifts.
- 3 years of Unix/Linux Operating systems experience.
- SQL cluster management experince.
- Scripting skills.
- Basic knowledge in web technologies.
- Basic mainframe experience.
- Advantage: experience with AIX.
- Problem determination skills in complex environment.
- Good planning skills.
- Open to adopt working with less common operating systems.
- IT operations
- System administrator
- Budapest region, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.