Our global partner, a leading financial services company, is looking for a
TECHNICAL SYSTEM TESTER
who will be responsible for customer projects in the banking sector.
- Understand and follow established testing practices.
- Maintain the testing environment.
- Get familiar with products and components.
- Get familiar with applied testing techniques.
- Configure and use test automation.
- Understand business, operational and technical requirements.
- Understand solution design for assigned projects and tasks.
- Create comprehensive Test Plans and Test Scripts.
- Conduct manual and automated testing.
- Coordinate local and remote testing projects.
- Document and report test results and evidences.
- BSc or MSc degree in IT.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- 3+ years experience in manual and automated testing.
- Experience in scripting language.
- Complex thinking in IT and business related processes.
- Flexibility and reliability.
- Strong analytical and critical approach.
- Strong planning and time-management skills.
- Advantage: Experience gained in the banking industry.
- IT / Telecom manager
- Tester / Test engineer
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.