Our global partner, a major industrial group, is looking for a
Regional Axapta Project Manager
who will be responsible for global system upgrades.
Today there are 650 AX users and the Group is in the process of upgrading its AX 4 template to AX 2012 to more than 1000 users worldwide (Brazil, Hungary, Spain, France, China, etc.).
- Guide Business Process Alignment.
- Roll out AX.
- Lead AX implementation.
- Set up company AX based on Group AX
- Provide consultancy and training.
- Coordinate activities between local AX partners.
- Ensure project implementation processes.
- Lead AX Steering Committee.
- Ensure project quality, costs and deadlines.
- Ensure Project management deliverables, technical documentation and work instructions.
- Participate in the Group AX Template progressive evolution.
- Acquire and share the competences.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Expert level knowledge of business processes.
- Experience gained in industrial environment.
- 4 years of experience in project management.
- Strong knowledge of MS Dynamics AX (Trade & Logistics, MRP, Production).
- Readiness for travelling.
- IT / Telecom
- MS Dynamics AX
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.