Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for a
Business Design Consultant
who will be responsible for understanding and assessing a client’s business operations, identifying issues and opportunities and recommending appropriate solutions in Supply Chain order scheduling landscape.
- Document, modify and design current and future operational scenarios.
- Define processes, models, rules, use cases, policies, plans and solutions.
- Work with the client and other consulting specialties.
- Ensure proper translation of business requirements into business processes.
- Define knowledge, technology, and organization specifications that satisfy the client’s strategic and operational objectives.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- 2 years experience in IT solution development for Supply Chain processes.
- 2 years experience in managing applications in Order scheduling processes.
- Advantage: Experience in managing DB2 databases.
- Advantage: Experience in managing WebSphere MQs.
- IT / Telecom
- Project management
- Business analyst
- Supply chain
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.