I am looking for
- Java Developers
for an R&D center in Budapest, who will be responsible for the development, support and maintenance of business critical applications and a world class infrastructure.
- 3+ hands-on Java development experience
- Strong fundamental technology skills (OO design, threading)
- JUnit, Design Patterns, Ant build framework
- Experience with Web services technologies (XML, SOAP, XSD)
- Relational database programming (JDBC, Hibernate)
- Experience with Spring.
- Basic understanding of Unix shell scripting or Perl)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good organization and coordination skills
- Detail-oriented and disciplined but with the ability to work on short deadlines on occasion
- Strong interest in learning about the business environment and working with multiple business users groups in different locations across the world
- IT programmer / Developer
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to Mr. László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.