Our partner, one of the greatest innovators in IT, is looking for an
IT System Administrator
who will be responsible for application and user support.
- Single point of technical contact.
- Deal with Service Desk related issues.
- Participation in Infrastructure and Systems related change activities.
- Execute Hardware refreshing plans.
- Contribute to execution of systems enhancement projects.
- Maintain documentation of communications architecture.
- Contribute to IT Asset tracking and physical handling.
- Supporting Services and Systems related projects.
- MSc or BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Data & network security fundamentals.
- LAN/WAN networking essentials.
- Internet Essentials.
- Overview of at least one programming language.
- Overview of Communication Systems (Telephony, VoIP).
- Familiarity with ITIL is a plus.
- IT operations
- System administrator
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.