Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for a
Network Design Engineer
who will be responsible for designing and deploying voice and data network solutions serving the business.
- Understand the business needs.
- Design and develop new network solutions.
- Test the production network.
- Document the implemented solutions.
- Work together with global teams.
- Support global network operations.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- 2 years of experience in IT network design.
- Experience in IP networking, LAN/WAN switching and QoS.
- Knowledge of routing protocols: OSPF, RIP, BGP, multicast, MLPS.
- Knowledge of Layer 2 protocols.
- Understanding wireless technologies and devices.
- Knowledge of different voice systems.
- Advantage: CCNA.
- IT / Telecom
- IT operations
- System and network engineering
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.