Our global partner, specialized in the manufacturing of automotive electrical components, is looking for an
IT Systems Engineer
who will be responsible for providing direct support to the computer hardware and software community. Performs peripheral installations, software application services, and other affiliated computer support. Performs special projects and assists as needed in other areas of the department.
- Support of PC Systems at all locations.
- Ensuring that the data is safe and secure.
- Ensuring that all IT services are provided in a reliable and cost effective manner.
- Continuously improving our IT Systems.
- Ensuring that the system handling complies with company policy.
- MSc or BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Excellent Windows Server and desktop support skills.
- Advanced understanding of client-side and server-side TCP/IP.
- Solid understanding of virus protection methods (McAfee).
- Backup and Recovery experience.
- First-rate understanding of network and operating security risks.
- Systems Management, Monitoring and Alerting.
- Reporting of Systems Availability, Performance and Events.
- Full Driving Licence.
- IT operations
- System administrator
- Network and system engineer
- Budapest region, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.