Our global partner, a dynamically growing competance center that delivers IT and financial services for manufacturing companies, is looking for an
IT security expert
who will work in a global security specialist position.
- Coordinating global security projects.
- Identifying threats of information systems.
- Vulnerability scan and root cause analysis.
- Penetration tests of operating systems, middleware and web applications.
- Reporting to managers and stakeholders.
- Degree in information technology.
- 3 years in IT security and IT risk management.
- Experience in penetration testing and vulnerability scanning.
- Knowledge of IT security tools.
- IT networking and infrastructure knowledge.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Advantage: certifications in IT security (CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH).
- Advantage: scripting skills.
- IT / Telecom
- IT security
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- West Europe: depending on the project.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.