Our global partner, a leading financial services company, is looking for an
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
who will be responsible for managing a local IT team and coordinating global projects.
- Project planning and technical project management.
- Cooperating with network and system engineers.
- Communicating with global business partners.
- Analyzing business and technical needs.
- Managing project team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Strong background in IT project management.
- Understanding multiple technology disciplines and architectures.
- Experience in software deployment.
- Strong awareness of Windows Servers and Desktop.
- Strong awareness of voice and data networking.
- Database specific knowledge.
- IT / Telecom
- Project management
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.