In the framework of our International Mobility program our global partner, a US software company setting up in Cork, is looking for
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ASSOCIATES
who will be responsible for offering technical support to customers regarding system configuration and implementation problem scenarios.
- Individual will be responsible for logging and updating cases, informing customers of the status and providing solution(s) as they become known, in a professional timely fashion, over the lifetime of the support request.
- A Technical Support Associate should understand customer systems and configuration, analyze problems, identify defects and recommend solutions.
- A Technical Support Associate will work closely with customers, other support representatives, engineers, sales people, and others, as needed, to gain knowledge and provide solutions.
- Setting customer expectations appropriately and accurately is also required.
- Very strong communication skills in English.
- 2 years of exprince as a system engineer.
- Experience in Intrusion Detection.
- Experience with Security tools and technologies.
- Experience in Firewall, VPN, IDS and related network security design and implementation.
- Good knowledge of operating systems: Windows, Linux, Unix.
- Strong awerness of network technologies (firewalls, routers, switches).
- IT Operations
- Network and system engineer
- Cork, Ireland
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.