Our global partner, specialised in IT consulting, is looking for
Junior Application Analysts
who will be responsible for global application lifecycle management.
In this role you will partly work as a junior project coordinator, partly as a junior business analyst and partly as a junior consultant.
- Maintaining IT, logistic, HR, financial and business applications.
- Analyzing business processes, needs and requirements.
- Communicating with global business side users on a daily basis.
- Monitoring application performance and business functionality.
- Supporting the maintaining of the IT environment of applications.
- Supporitng application developers in bug fixes.
- Supporting application testing and a group of testers.
- Cooperating with other Applications analysts.
- MSc or BSc degree (IT preferred).
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Understanding business processes and applications.
- Basic knowledge of ERP systems or business applications.
- Business and project oriented thinking.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Creative problem solving.
- Good organising skills.
- Customer focus.
What we offer:
- New technologies.
- Global projects.
- Global clinets.
- Flexibility and home office option.
- IT / Telecom
- Application management
- ERP systems
- Business analysis
- Project coordination
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.