Our global partner, specialised in IT consulting, is looking for
Project Coordinators (Business Applications)
who will be responsible for global application lifecycle management.
In this role you will partly work as a project coordinator, partly as a business analyst and partly as a consultant.
- Operating IT, logistic, HR, financial and business applications.
- Analyzing business processes, needs and requirements.
- Communicating with global business side users on a daily basis.
- Monitoring application performance and business functionality.
- Cooerdinating the maintaining of the IT environment of applications.
- Coordination application developers in bug fixes.
- Coordinating application testing and a group of testers.
- MSc or BSc degree (IT preferred).
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Understanding business processes and applications.
- Business and project oriented thinking.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Creative problem solving.
- Good organising skills.
- Customer focus.
- Experience in ERP systems or application management an advantage.
What we offer:
- New technologies.
- Global projects.
- Global clinets.
- Flexibility and home office option.
- IT / Telecom
- Application management
- ERP systems
- Business analysis
- Project coordination
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.