In the framework of our International Mobility program our global partner in Kerry, whose primary business is Business Applications, Managed IT Services and Consulting Services, is looking for a
Windows Server Engineer
who will be responsible for the support and maintenance of Windows Servers and Voice & Data networks supporting the business within the Americas and EMEA regions.
- Very strong communication skills in English.
- Customer focused, flexible and willing to take ownership of issues.
- Experience in IT infrastructure implementation and deployment.
- Good understanding of Windows Server infrastructures.
- Established experience in enterprise Citrix/XenApp infrastructure.
- Experience of managing virtualised infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Korn shell, Java, XML.
- Networking: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP.
- Storage: SAN technologies, Fibre-channel, iSCSI, WWN.
- Symantec Netbackup 6.5/7.
- CISCO: UCS Blade Chassis and FI.
- VMWARE: ESXi, vCenter, Update Manager, vMotion, DRS, Distributed Switches.
- IT Operations
- Network and system engineer
- Kerry, Ireland
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.