Our global partner, specialised in the online gaming industry, is looking for
who will be responsible for development and maintenance in Oracle database environment .
- Solution of complex technical problems.
- Concept and design of appropriate data processing and data structures.
- Batch and user interface programming.
- Experience with Oracle databases: PL/SQL, SQL*Plus and/or Oracle Forms/ Reports, Oracle basics (DM, scripting, indexes etc.)
- Good command of English language.
- In-depth analytical skills.
- Structured thinking.
- Attention to detail and performance under pressure.
- Good team playing skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a senior role.
- IT / Telecom
- Database expert
- Vienna, Austria (the first 6 months)
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.