In the framework of our International Mobility program our global partner, a US software company setting up in Cork, is looking for
Technical Support Engineers
who will be responsible for offering technical support to customers regarding system configuration and implementation problem scenarios.
- The ideal Senior Technical Support Engineer will demonstrate a proven aptitude for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge.
- S/he will be analytical with the ability to derive facts methodically and accurately.
- This is a customer facing role where, as a Senior Technical Support Engineer, you will work to solve product and network problems of high complexity.
- As the Senior Technical Support Engineer, you must be able to configure complex lab setups to duplicate and solve customer related problems.
- Very strong communication skills in English.
- 6 years of exprince as a system engineer.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Intrusion Detection, Security tools and technologies.
- Strong endpoint security experience, including network design, implementation and management.
- TCP/IP, DNS, and troubleshooting experience.
- Network technologies (firewalls, routers, switches) and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP etc.).
- Linux, Unix and Windows System administration experience.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to details.
- Strong documentation skills.
- IT Operations
- Network and system engineer
- IT security
- Cork, Ireland
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.