Our global partner, whose primary business is financial applications is looking for a
Windows Desktop Engineer
who will be responsible for supporting and ensuring the stability of the desktop infrastructure of the company.
- Monitor trouble ticket queues for issues.
- Perform troubleshooting and investigation.
- Work with product engineers and vendors.
- Perform change management duties.
- Provide VIP support for senior executives.
- Deployment and management of security patches.
- Maintain and distribute the core Windows build.
- Maintain and monitor overall PC health.
- Support the software distribution.
- Maintain the software distribution infrastructure.
- Test new and changed components in Windows environment.
- Participate in the engineering and deployment of global products.
- Develop scripts and other forms of automation.
- Very strong communication skills in English.
- Customer focused, flexible and willing to take ownership of issues.
- Good understanding of Windows Server/Desktop infrastructures.
- 3 years in Windows Desktop support.
- Networking knowledge: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Experience in virtualization.
- Scripting skills.
- IT Operations
- Network and system engineer
- System administrator
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.