Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for a
Business Information Analyst
who will be responsible for identifying and documenting requirements and analyzing these requirements from a business perspective. Defining current and future operational scenarios (processes, models, plans and solutions) and work with the client and the business and IT architects to ensure proper translation of business requirements to IT solution requirements.
- Development, support and maintenance of business applications.
- Focuses on testing of the functional requirements
- Involved in analyzing requirements.
- Working with a senior BIA to identify, analyze, document requirements for new functionality.
- Assist the project manager in preparing the overall project proposal.
- Assist senior BIA to prepare draft and final specifications for internal design.
- External review e.g. business cases, initial project plans, technical and internal designs.
- Review specification documents, information analysis or functional and external designs.
- Assist senior BIA to design entity relationship model (ERD).
- Build and perform system test cases.
- Prepare and assist in compliance audit reviews.
- Create or update education material and perform education if applicable.
- Provide support during the User Acceptance Test (UAT) and the problem tracking management prioritization.
- Assure quality within project.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Good SQL knowledge.
- Experience in application testing.
- Basic programming experience.
- Project management skills.
- IT / Telecom
- Business analyst
- Database expert
- Tester/Test engineer
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.