Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for French speaking
IT application owners
who will be responsible for global application lifecycle management.
- Work partly as a business analyst, partly as a project coordinator and partly as an IT consultant.
- Align with the Business Strategy.
- Ensure each Application has a Business Transformation Management Tool (BTMT) Asset Record, and keep the information in BTMT updated timely and accurately.
- Responsible for Application Operation.
- Monitor application’s Business Value and Performance realization.
- Comply with all applicable corporate instructions and guidelines.
- Ensure timely sunset execution to avoid unnecessary expense.
- At least BSc degree in (IT preferred).
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Fluent French.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Business controls understanding and experience.
- Coordination and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Creative problem solving.
- IT / Telecom
- Application management
- IT consulting
- Project management
- Business analysis
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.