Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for an
IT Project Manager
who will be responsible for the Lean Six Sigma projects through all phases of the Process Excellence improvement methodology. Is responsible for the on-time completion of the projects and successful delivery of business results.
- Understand the needs and the environment of the organization in question.
- Define and document current state processes, establish metrics to determine process performance and results and understand the basic elements of process maturity.
- Lead, perform and coach efforts targeted at improving operational aspects of a given value stream or process such as quality, cost, cycle time and overall performance.
- Leads teams through all phases of the improvement method.
- Identification of best practices, factors contributing to performance gaps, areas for change, and process success measurement criteria.
- Continuous improvement using a fundamental set of principles and consistent application of the scientific methodology, such as Business Process Management (BPM), Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Rapid Business Change, basic continuous improvement tools and Design for Six Sigma.
- Providing mentoring, instruction and guidance to others in effective use of these approaches.
- Drive and track execution of projects.
- Identify Six Sigma training and certification needs and provide for training delivery.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Six Sigma Black Belt trained.
- 2 years of experience in project management.
- Experience in Process improvement (Lean Six Sigma).
- Experience in IT processes.
- Experience in Utilization of Process Excellence and basic statistical tools.
- Good presentation and facilitation skills.
- Experience in Working in global matrix organization.
- Capable to work independently, proactively.
- Advantage: Certified in Six Sigma Black Belt.
- IT / Telecom
- Project management.
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.