Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for an
who will be responsible for the attainment of the group’s/unit’s business financial recovery and expense targets. The Opportunity Manager is also responsible for coordinating and supporting a group of Technical Consultants who will be responsible for system planning, system installation, data migration, system administration, problem determination, skills transfer and documentation.
- Demonstrate leadership skills that will lead to the achievement of business unit growth initiatives.
- Demonstrates leadership with external and internal clients to identify services engagement opportunities.
- Provide proper scope definition, schedule and price and creation of contracts.
- Lead growth in new business areas.
- Generate demand for services and assets.
- Drive follow-on business from successful client engagements.
- Develop cross brand services opportunities that generate resultant incremental product and services revenue.
- Be proactive and develop new services that meet brand, development and field needs.
- Accept non-opportunity management projects, completing administrative tasks/documentation, and handling unexpected or unusual client situations.
- Be a leader to drive new business areas and opportunities.
- Pro-actively work with resource managers to identify the skills that are required to meet current and future needs for successful and timely deployment on opportunities utilizing those skills.
- Dedication to Client success: Attain high client satisfaction supported by positive client feedback, increase internal or external client references, contract follow-on services for our business unit.
- Develop processes and services which enhance the business unit effectiveness and growth.
- Teaming with CEE and other geos Sales and Technical Sales teams.
- The position require an ability to work with customers, account teams, technical consultants and management and are fully recovered to the Lab Services Business.
- At least BSc degree.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Strong customer focus.
- Good leadership skills.
- Process oriented thinking.
- Precise personality.
- Proactive thinking.
- Interested in technology.
- Advantage: experience in similar role.
- IT / Telecom
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.