Our global partner, a dynamically growing hardware manufacturing company is looking for an
HDD Project Engineer
who has to work with HDD suppliers as a member of the Test Engineering team in manufacturing.
- Monitor HDD performance end to end.
- Monitor supplier’s performance of incoming HDDs.
- Monitor yield in manufacturing processes and field performance.
- High focus on new product qualification and implementation.
- Implement and follow up containment and corrective actions at the supplier and in manufacturing.
- Lead small project work groups.
- At least BSc degree.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Basic skills in data mining and data analysis.
- Fundamental project management skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Proactive approach.
- Good reporting skills.
- Advantage: Experince in microelectronics, computer architecture or computer science.
- Advantage: Shell scripting knowledge or basic programming skills.
- IT / Telecom
- Project management
- Budapest region, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.