Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for an
IT Asset Management Coordinator
who will control the ordering of workstation peripherals. The role is important in achieving the cost targets of the company.
- Review and approve peripherals purchasing requests based on documented eligibility criteria.
- Manage exceptions based on justification evidences.
- Communicate with requestors and explain rules and eligibility criteria.
- Create and maintain documentation related to request process.
- Maintain contact with IMT focal points and ensure satisfaction of the requesters.
- Contribute to the optimization of the request-handling process.
- Propose efficiency improvements to the ordering and approval process.
- Create and provide reports for tracking of the activity and savings achieved.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- 2 years of experience in working with spreadsheets (Excel or Open Office or Symphony).
- IT / Telecom.
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.