Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for a
who will be responsible for the Global End User Deployment CoE that provides consistent, repeatable, efficient processes and tools in deploying and communicating IT solutions to computer users. The role will manage various deployment and communication projects on a global scale.
- Complete execution of assigned projects in time and at high quality, meeting the deliverables targeted at the project initiation.
- Interlock with Solution Owners on end-user solution deployment planning.
- Creation of EZUpdate deployment rules.
- Defining metrics, WAM (Workstation Asset Management) reporting.
- Support developing a metric driven project execution approach, setting clear baselines and targets and tracking metrics through completion.
- Monitoring end-user deployment progress.
- Coordination and execution of deployment related communication.
- Delivering mass mailing to end users.
- Provide end-user feedback to Solution Owners.
- Maintain and track weekly status.
- Host and participate in project calls, tracking status, define action items and remove roadblocks.
- Represent the initiatives in the CIO governance activities.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- At least 1 year of experince in Project management.
- Work experience gained in global matrix organization.
- Experience in budget planning.
- IT / Telecom
- Project management
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.