In the framework of our International Mobility program we are continuously looking for a big number of junior and senior
C++, Java and C# techies
for different markets such as Australia, the US and other EU countries like the UK, Ireland, Finland and Hungary.
Most of our partners are the biggest players in the manufacturing, financial, IT and telecom sector.
We are looking for:
- developers and not coding slaves.
- people who can solve problems.
- techies who can work with state-of-the-art technology.
- people who can communicate and understand business needs.
- creative people who have their own ideas.
- role models who can coordinate teams and projects if needed.
- Communicate and understand the needs of the business side.
- Translate business needs into technical specifications.
- Design and develop robust applications.
- Apply state-of-the-art technology effectively to create solutions.
- Test and support software based solutions.
- Create solution templates for other teams.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Excellent software design and development skills.
- Experience in one or two programming languages (C++, Java, C#).
- Experience with software development methodologies.
- Experience with database technologies and SQL.
- Understanding testing methodologies.
- Creativity and solution oriented thinking.
- Ability to work in a team and independently, as well.
What we offer:
- Relocation package if necessary.
- Inspiring working environment.
- Team with the best senior developers form different sectors.
- Direct contact and cooperation with the greatest technology suppliers.
- IT Developer
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.