In the framework of our International Mobility program our global partner, one of the largest and most innovative IT companies, is looking for a German speaking
IT sales manager
into their office in Dublin to manage a sales team.
- You will need to be a role model, inspire your teams, drive a culture of sales eminence and deliver client value.
- Cultivates C-level client and supporting partner relationships to develop insights into market needs, client pain points, and client buying behaviour to create and deliver value propositions that respond to the client’s value drivers.
- Creates win-win situations through flexibility and by making tradeoffs.
- Provide thought leadership.
- Understand the client’s business, including their organization, financial decision-making process and business challenges in order to deliver client value.
- You will be accountable for the sales organization’s performance, to meet business and client commitments and promote long-term client relationships.
- Ensure financial integrity as well as oversees budgeting, planning and business controls.
- En-hance performance and sales productivity by optimising territories and routes to market, utilizing account planning.
- Leverage solutions, client, industry, and marketplace knowledge to drive a growth strategy that creates for the client a consistent perspective.
- Collaborate with executive team, business partners, and brands to execute strategy.
- You will serve as a role model for values and operates with a client value mindset.
- Effectively lead and communicate the sales strategy to motivate employees, create a high-performing and collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Fluent, almost native German.
5 years sales experience.
- 3 years people management experience.
- At least BSc degree.
- IT Sales
- Dublin, Ireland
What we offer:
- Relocation package
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.