Our global partner, one of the largest companies, providing full life-cycle services for the financial sector, is looking for an
Technical Project Manager
who will be responsible for data analysis, understanding technology and writing detailed business requirements.
- Liaising directly with business stakeholders and technical developers.
- Automate key operational deliverables across Investment Management.
- Be competent in defining functional and non-functional requirements.
- Documenting requirements on the programme knowledge base.
- Liaising with development teams and being able to deliver on business defined goals.
- Analysing and supporting existing VBA scripts.
- Setup workflows for document versioning in Sharepoint.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- 3 years of Business Analysis and Project Management experience.
- 3+ years of commercial experience in distributed Java applications, in a service based architecture.
- Need to demonstrate in-depth understanding of OO principles, design patterns and threading techniques.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Experience with Business Objects.
- Experience in maintaining SharePoint collaboration sites.
- IT / Telecom
- IT developer
- Project management
- Business analisys
- Budapest, Hungary
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.