Our global partner, one of the largest companies, providing full life-cycle services for the financial sector, is looking for a
Unix System Admin
who will be responsible for maintaining a diverse plant of Unix/Linux and NAS/SAN systems.
- Supporting L1 and L2 Unix/Linux administrators.
- Developing automated procedures and tools.
- Deploying distributed and storage infrastructure.
- Interacting with engineering teams and collaborate on testing.
- Working with various customers to assist in scaling their plant.
- On-call support and weekend work are also part of this role.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- In depth knowledge of Solaris and Linux (Red-hat).
- Detailed knowledge of TCP/IP and associated technologies (NFS, NIS).
- Strong scripting skills: Korn Shell, Perl or Python.
- Good understanding of SAN and NAS devices.
- IT / Telecom
- System integrator
- Network and system engineer
- Budapest, Hungary
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.