Our global partner, one of the largest companies, providing full life-cycle services for the financial sector, is looking for a
Unix System Engineer
who will be responsible for designing and implementing Linux infrastructure for distributed systems..
- Ongoing enhancement of the File System.
- Improving related tools and procedures.
- Engineering new tools.
- Integrating patches from the support vendor.
- Providing L3 support.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Good understanding of UNIX/Linux kernels.
- Good knowledge of Linux or Solaris file systems.
- Good scripting skills: Perl or Python.
- Understanding of basic Kerberos concepts.
- Experience in managing a large UNIX/Linux plant.
- Knowledge of networking protocols.
- IT / Telecom
- System integrator
- Network and system engineer
- Budapest, Hungary
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.