Our global partner, one of the largest companies, providing full life-cycle services for the financial sector, is looking for a
Web/Middleware Admin (Windows)
who will be part of The Web Operations Level 3 team. The team manages and supports the Web/Middleware hosting platform of the company. Products supported include IBM WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat, Apache and Microsoft IIS as well as other core infrastructure products such as proxies and load balancers.
The web hosting platform is built on Windows 2003/2008 and hosts applications running on Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS). A good understanding of the .Net framework and multi-tier application architecture as well as basic system administration skills on Windows Server products is expected.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft IIS and the .Net framework.
- Knowledge of application pools, assembly redirects, ISAPI, DSNs, COM.
- Understanding of load balancers, TCP/IP, HTTP, NFS, MQ, Databases, Caching, Certificates.
- Scripting of operational administration tasks using Perl, Windows Script Host, Power Shell.
- IT / Telecom
- System integrator
- Network and system engineer
- Budapest, Hungary
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.