Our global partner, one of the largest companies, providing full life-cycle services for the financial sector, is looking for a
Web/Middleware Admin (Unix)
who will be part of The Web Operations Level 3 team. The team manages and supports the Web/Middleware hosting platform of the company. Products supported include IBM WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat, Apache and Microsoft IIS as well as other core infrastructure products such as proxies and load balancers.
The web hosting platform is built on Linux and Windows and hosts applications running in Tomcat and WebSphere Application server. A good understanding of J2EE, servlet containers and multi-tier application architecture and basic system administration skills in Unix/Linux are expected.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Strong knowledge of WebSphere Application Server and Tomcat products.
- Understanding of load balancers, TCP/IP, HTTP, MQ, JMS, Databases, Web servers, Caching, Memory Management, Performance tuning, etc.
- Scripting of operational administration tasks in Perl or Python.
- IT / Telecom
- System integrator
- Network and system engineer
- Budapest, Hungary
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.