Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for an
Audio/Video Conferencing Program Manager
who will provide program development, planning, guidance and support to ensure that business objectives and customer satisfaction are met, for audio and video conferencing services across Europe, CEE and MEA.
- Interfacing with external suppliers for negotiations of deals, identifying opportunity for improvement, billing inquiries/corrections, special requirements, managing service problems to resolution, regular meetings with suppliers, escalations as needed.
- Interfacing internally with global CIO office and with all stakeholders in Europe and CEE/MEA as the end users of the conferencing services. Respond to questions from end users, addressing special requirements.
- Owning and updating content on audio conferencing web pages, including IT Help Central, collaborating with global lead.
- Interfacing internally with Europe voice & mobility leads and management.
- Managing and driving audio and video global policies and guidelines in Europe and CEE/MEA aligned to global policies.
- Managing and driving implementation of new audio and video services and migrations in Europe and CEE/MEA.
- Implementing the management system to support global and EMEA-wide savings targets and cost takeout initiatives, build savings plan and track progress.
- Creating and delivering monthly reporting on financials and project activities as part of Europe IOT performance reviews – financial and technology.
- Owning the operational and financial metrics, monitor country costs.
- Owning and managing end user satisfaction with audio and video conferencing.
- Providing advice and counsel on a periodic basis to appropriate management and executives as related to conferencing services.
- Driving implementation to the global video offering — meet with suppliers, Enterprise Global Network team, participate in developing business cases and video system implementation plans, drive supplier to complete tasks, replacing old video systems with either HD or telepresence systems, interlocking on desktop video strategy and plans for future implementation.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- 3 years experience in managing supplier relationships.
- 2 years experience in project management.
- 2 years experience in working independently in global matrix organization.
- 2 year experience in Voice and Video Services.
- IT / Telecom.
- Project management
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.