Our global partner, one of the largest companies, providing full life-cycle services for the financial sector, is looking for a
who will participate in the creation and modification of software elements related to multimedia and videoconferencing products.
- The primary focus of this role is the development the software related to communication between the company infrastructure, application and database servers and multimedia devices. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: research and development, programming, validation testing, performance analysis, troubleshooting, and documentation. Tier III escalation and support for operational issues related to software engineering.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- 5 years in software development.
- C#, Perl, Java, XML and Microsoft SQL experince.
- Software development in enterprise-scaled environment,
- Digital logic programming.
- Control system language programming.
- Telephony-related or videoconferencing-related software development.
- Call policy scripting.
- Cisco video infrastructure (VCS gatekeeper and Call Manager).
- Experience with firewall communication and implementing related security processes.
- Network routing and switching familiarity.
- Understanding internet routing and services.
- IT / Telecom
- IT Development
- Network and system engineer
- Budapest, Hungary
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.