Our global partner, one of the largest companies, providing full life-cycle services for the financial sector, is looking for a
Voice Support Engineer
who will be responsible for supporting global voice infrastructure.
- Planning and implementation of changes in the voice infrastructure, including voice routing.
- Provides L3 Engineering support.
- Support L1 and L2 teams for incident escalations.
- Communicate with business units during projects and incidents.
- Operational acceptance of new deployments and create technical documentation.
- Normal business day and out of hours on call coverage as needed – planned week-end work will be required as well.
- Participate in Vendor management.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience with management of VoIP environments.
- Experience with TCP/IP networking.
- Experience with Avaya technology (Communication Manager, Avaya System and Session Manager, Avaya System Administrator).
- Experience with Avaya SBC is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with various voice technologies, including VoIP (SIP, H.323) and ISDN.
- Good communications and client management skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work as part of a global team.
- IT / Telecom
- Network and system engineer
- Budapest, Hungary
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.