Our global partner, one of the largest companies, providing full life-cycle services for the financial sector, is looking for a
who will be part of the Agile Engineering team that runs PaaS (platform-as-a-service) and SaaS (Software-as-a-service) platforms. The platform empowers application owners to launch an application in minutes. Transformation of the plant is due in the coming years to align with the fast maturing cloud/platform management technology landscape.
We are looking for an experienced infrastructure engineer with software development skills to lead this platform transformation initiative.
- Technical leadership to architect and enhance a large scale internal hosted platform.
- Leadership for a global agile development team to improve the infrastructure tooling for the managed hosting plant.
- People management: leadership and mentoring.
- Interaction and coordination with customers, product managers and operations teams across the world.
- Requirement analysis and architecture design/review.
- Documentation and process improvement.
- Engineering escalations to deal with problems from the operations teams.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- A solid understanding of cloud computing technology/concept.
- Java expert with 5 years of experience.
- Deep knowledge and experience with common agile/scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good understanding of core infrastructure, including operating systems, file systems, high availability and cluster solutions.
- Experience with distributed systems and scalable multi-tier application design.
- Presentation, training and mentoring skills.
- Experience with people management.
- IT / Telecom
- IT development
- System integrator
- Network and system engineer
- Budapest, Hungary
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.